you got nothing on me .

Hello readers :) It's 1.45 a.m and I still tak tidur lagi . Chatting with my other half . Hhaha , well , it's nice to have someone to talk to , to share problems to , yeah , you know like you're his/her world . Some people might ask me , ' Why do you love him ? Are you serious with him ?

-

Oh please . Why do I love him ? How many times that I have to tell you ? Okay , you'll get it bigger so that you'll remember this . LOVE DOESN'T NEED REASONS . IT JUST COMES UNEXPECTEDLY . AND YOU WILL FEEL IT FOR YOUR LIFETIME . AND HE/SHE , GONNA BE YOUR EVERYTHING . okay , done with the largest font . So , I'm serious with him . I mean , hello ? do we bother you anyways ? I really hope we don't . Haha . And I'm really sure we're not . 

-

I love him just the way he is . I can be myself when I'm with him . And I know , he can accept my bads and goods , my imperfection . My bad habits . And I'll be doing the same thing too . You know like , when someone walks into your life and make you realise why you never worked out with anyone else ? yeah , i realised that . 

-

So , day passed by . we're getting closer , get to know each other further . And I still fall in love with him . Not talking or chatting with him for a second , makes me feel down . ahaha :( we fought a lot , not that A LOT . haha , i mean , we fought sometimes . sometimes it was my fault and vice versa but we end up apologised to each other . I can't stay mad at him . Makes me feel like , oh man , I still need him . So bad , that sometimes I couldnt control my own emotions . I got mad at little thing , even when he's not wrong . Sorry dear . Sorry for my bads , and my emos , and my selfish . You must know that if one day I have to leave you , I won't forget you , you may not be my first and I'm not your first but I really hope that you're my last and me is yours . 

-

4 years , different ages . Just a number . If there's 20 years different age married couple so ? haha gotta think about it . Well , we know each other . Our likes and and hates , bads and goods , ups and downs , friends and enemies . I hope it will not get wasted by time and I hope it is worh it . 

-

So , Ahmad Syazriman Abdullah , please know that you're my one and only other half and make sure that I'm yours too. I realised how boring my life story is without you . And I hope you'll understand me . And I hope that you'll forgive me for all the mistakes that I've done to you . Thanks for everything . remember that letting you go will be the last thing that I'll do for my life . 

I love you , superman . This post is full of sincerity from my heart . Not being forced or being challenged , just a way to prove my love for you . Be mine , FOREVER . 

XOXO ,
Izzah .